Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Pet Pal. All volunteers must be 16 years of age or older. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during their initial visit. Persons wishing to volunteer must come to the shelter so that they can complete a volunteer application and take a tour of the facility.
Not yet 16 but still want to help? Here is a list if ideas for ways you can still make a difference!
- Ideas for Junior Volunteers
- Bake Sales, Car Washes, Dog Washes
- Hanging up Pet Pal Information in Dog Parks
- Putting together a donation drive for items on our wish list
- Koins for Kitties/ dimes for Doggies-collect spare change for our animals-remember a little goes a long way!
- Consider having a birthday party gift drive-inform your party guests that you would like for them to bring an item from our wishlist
- Making Bandanas for our Dogs
- Arranging for Pet Pal to come speak at your class,
- Girl Scout troop etc.
- Creative? How about making up an animal care booklet that can be handed out to children.
- Be a positive role model. Make sure your animals are up to date on their vaccines and are spayed or neutered.
All volunteers are required to fill out our Volunteer Application at the shelter.
Your email address will automatically be uploaded to our Volunteer Email List. Thank you!